Japanese Nationals visiting Sri Lanka as for business purposes will be granted visa on the Electronic Transfer Authority(ETA) system.
You may apply for visa at the following website address or visit the Embassy of Sri Lanka for ETA visa application submission.
If applying for ETA visa at the Embassy of Sri Lanka, the following need to be submitted:
1. Duly completed visa application form. The ETA visa application form may be obtained at the Embassy of Sri Lanka.
2. Passport of Applicant with up to 6 months validity.
3. Two recent passport-size colour photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant.
4. Letter from the local employer / agency giving details and the purpose of visit with specific dates of travel
5. Invitation / correspondence from relevant organization in Sri Lanka
6. Flight Booking with return travel dates.Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 18:27