Please note that since the inclusion of children’s photographs in “N” series passports has now been automated, this Embassy is not recommending making such endorsements in the passport of the parents.
However, an application may be submitted to the Controller General Immigration through this Embassy.
1. Application Form C
2. 3 colour photographs (2.5 x 3.0 cm)
3. Original Birth Certificate of the child
4. Original Marriage certificate of the parents
5. A consent letter of the parents for inclusion of the child’s particulars to the parent’s passport.
6. Relevant pages of the parent’s travel document including children's pages
7. If the spouse doesn't possess a travel document an affidavit confirming same and written consent.
8. In the case of divorce, a Court Order should be produced.
9. If the child is born outside of Sri Lanka the original Certificate of Citizenship is necessary.
10. Fee: JPY 1,000 + postage JPY 800 = total JPY 1,800
The applicant should submit the originals with photocopies for item Nos. 3 to 8 as described above along with the application.
Endorsements to ‘N’ series passports will be done by the Department of Immigration after all necessary documents have been submitted through the Embassy.
1. Application form O-IM37
2. Present travel document
3. Relevant supporting documents related to the subject matter
(i.e. Marriage certificate, letter of appointments or educational/professional certificates etc.)
4. Request letter from the applicant
5. Fee JPY1,000 + Postage JPY800 = Total JPY1,800
• A request may be made by post with a self-addressed, stamped envelope
• Photocopies of the above documents should be provided by the applicant to the Embassy.