1. Bachelor Certificate should be obtained by the Sri Lankan Citizen by forwarding an affidavit certified by Lawyer/Justice of Peace in the applicant’s home town, endorsed by the Registrar of the Ministry of Justice and thereafter by the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of External Affairs.
2. The other party has to obtain Bachelor Certificate from the Embassy of his/her respective country.
3. Fee JPY 18,200/-
4. The procedure under ‘General Procedure’ above is also applicable.
• The photocopies of the above documents should be provided by the applicant to the Embassy.
• Requests for application forms may be made by post with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.